HAS green academy cooperates with international partner institutions on e.g.: student exchange, staff mobility and teaching mobility.
International partner institutions
Each study programme has its own designated internationalisation coordinator who is responsible for the coordination of various types of international cooperation and activities of his/ her study programme, including the international partnerships for exchange. The internationalisation coordinator decides, in close consultation with the programme director and involved lecturers, with which institutions an agreement for exchange will be arranged and under which conditions.
The international strategy of HAS green academy is based on:
- focus and
The procedure of the conclusion of the actual agreement for cooperation is arranged by the central International Office of HAS green academy
Interested in a partnership?
If you are interested in a partnership with HAS green academy, please contact the internationalisation coordinator of the study programme you would like to cooperate with.
An interesting partner for your students?
HAS green academy is a medium sized university of applied sciences. Students can easily find their way around at HAS and in the cities of Venlo and ‘s-Hertogenbosch. HAS is an informal organisation and students can easily address lecturers and staff members. There is a personal atmosphere within the institution.
Furthermore HAS is well connected with the work field. Students go on field trips and visit companies and projects that are related to the course they are taking. This is well received by all our students.
Erasmus + Exchange partners
With partner institutions from the EU/ EER we have established Inter-Institutional Agreements within the Erasmus+ Programme that reflect the details of the cooperation. The Inter-Institutional Agreement states, at least, the following:
- To which study programme(s) the agreement applies
- The number of exchangeable students/ staff/ lecturers
- Duration of the mobility
- The type of mobility (study, traineeship, staff and/or teaching)
- Duration of the agreement
Erasmus + Exchange partners overview
- Fachhochschule Joanneum
- Fachhochschule Upper Austria
- University College Gent - School of Arts
- Thomas More Kempen
- VIVES University College
- Mendel University
- Business Academy Aarhus
- HAMK University
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Karelia University of Applied Sciences
- Novia University of Applied Sciences
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- UniLaSalle Terre & Sciences
- Bordeaux Sciences Agro
- Anhalt University
- Hochschule Osnabrück
- University Rhein-Waal
- Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University
- TU Dublin
- Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology
- Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Poznan University of Life Sciences
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Slovak University of Agriculture
- Universidad de Almería
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- Universidad de Córdoba
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Uludağ University
World Wide Exchange partners
Besides the partners within the Erasmus+ Programme, HAS green academy also has partner institutions with whom we have settled agreements through Memorandums of Understanding combined with an Exchange Agreement.
These memorandums contain similar elements as the above-mentioned Inter-Institutional Agreements, but are considered to be a declaration of the mutual intention and willingness to further elaborate cooperation.
The Exchange Agreement beholds the actual agreements on the exchange.
World wide exchange partner institutions
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Kasetsart University
- SUNY Cobleskll
- University of Florida
Contact international coordinators
Central level - International office
Gemma Hermes-Jansen (Mrs.)
Milicia de Kok