In this programme we will use ‘design thinking’ & ‘system thinking’ combined with ‘co-creation with stakeholders and consumers’.
Methods and tools that we use are design research methods as well as persuasive design tools for concept, product, packaging and intervention design.
You will work on several challenges in small interdisciplinary groups, but we will also pay attention to your personal engagement as a professional.
What kind of projects do we work on?
- creating a persuasive food waste awareness campaign aimed at HBO bachelor students and lecturers,
- creating a new product out of a waste stream,
- developing a food product made from Dutch plant-based proteins that does not resemble animal based products such as meat and milk,
- setting up a persuasive intervention for healthy and sustainable foods,
- developing new food packaging that persuades consumers to avoid food waste.