You will work on several challenges in small interdisciplinary groups, including finding solutions for food waste challenges, developing healthy and sustainable food concepts (product, packaging, intervention) and new food systems. More specific examples include:
- Creating a persuasive food waste awareness campaign aimed at students and teachers.
- Creating a new product out of a waste stream.
- Developing a food product made from Dutch plant-based proteins that does not resemble animal products such as meat and milk.
- Setting up a persuasive intervention for healthy and sustainable foods.
- Developing new food packaging that persuades consumers to avoid food waste.